Monday, January 23, 2012
Human Emotion vs. Taking the high Road?
As most people know by now, Daniel and I have separated for good this time! I
keep telling myself everything will work out fine, I will find happiness one
day, and that there should be no bitterness. Yes, that is me trying to take the
high road! My natural human emotion though is telling me that it is not ok,
there is something seriously wrong with you when you have had two marriages in
which neither ever truly loved you enough to put in the effort to make it work,
you are too fat to find anyone else while he is already easily able to find a
new relationship, and it just isn't ok that everything is going well for him
while your life is in pieces with no job, vehicle, etc... So, each day I battle
between holding a hopeful smile on my face and truly wanting to bury my head in
the sand and just die! Not literally die, but figuratively. Then, there is the
whole who is on my side and who is on his side, who can I feel comfortable
talking to that will really listen, and how do you talk to friends who went to
church with both of you and love both of you without sounding like a total
whining baby or worse a ?,Well, I think you get the point! I have to smile and
say it is ok, he is still a good guy and we will be friends, but honestly, some
days I would like to go mobster on his behind! I often wonder if I will ever
sort my thoughts out and well, let's face it, being out of my depression meds is
not helping anyone,lol! Am I destined to always be that girl who never finds
someone to look at her and think she is the best part of his world or will
I find that guy that will love me when I am sick with something as simple as a
cold or as major as cancer, if I gain 50-100lbs, when I do not feel like doing
the dishes, or when I am just plain moody? I have been on my own with the kids
for nearly 2 months now and I still cry myself to sleep some nights, have
nightmares,and often stay up all night with thoughts running through my head.
Usually, it is me thinking should I have went ahead and continued to be with
someone unhappily rather than be alone. Somehow I would like to say it is better
to be alone, but really I am not sure if that is true. Sometimes I am so
confused I feel like I have multiple personalities! Anyhow, I continue to pray,
read scriptures daily, and as my head begins to droop more each day I keep
forcing it up! I suppose I am just venting and letting those that want to know
what is going on in my life beyond the typical I had a decent day know how I am
truly doing right now. I always feel like I am whining and nobody wants to hear
negativity all the time so I keep it all inside, but I guess you just got to let
it out sometimes. So there it is! That is where this girl is at right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment